Our videos provide insight into changing industry dynamics and bring a unique approach to the Pursuit of Certainty in LendingTM. Browse through them to learn how lenders, servicers and investors rely on First American Mortgage Solutions for total loan quality from origination to post-closing and servicing through asset disposition.
First American Mortgage Solutions
Say Goodbye to Loose-Ends and Tangles in Your BusinessFirst American Mortgage Solutions' customer service, long-term investment strategy and quality you can trust can help you say goodbye to loose ends and tangles in your business, from customer acquisition to origination to servicing and beyond.
Title & Settlement
National Title & Closing Solutions by First AmericanFirst American Mortgage Solutions offers offer a full suite of National Title and closing solutions for refinance and home equity transactions – while keeping our focus on the needs and concerns of our lender clients – and it shows.
End-to-End Home Equity Solutions by First AmericanFirst American offers a comprehensive 50-state data and title insurance solution tailored to home equity transactions infused with our own data and analytic assets. We're your one source for all your home equity needs.
Corralling Post-Closing Collateral Chaos with CleanFile SolutionsFirst American Mortgage Solutions has uncovered the secret of corralling collateral chaos with its CleanFile Solutions. See how the unrivaled breadth and depth of our products – including document management, quality control, collateral file perfection and lien release services – has lenders engaging First American to assist with their post-closing needs.
“SMART” Valuation Solutions by First AmericanSee how First American Mortgage Solutions is transforming valuations! Our “smart” valuations are achievable because of our unique combination of assets like data & analytics, mobile technology and industry expertise. Results are a 16-20% reduction in appraisal turn times and improved quality.
TRID Ready for Lenders
First American Mortgage Solutions is well prepared to assist with defect-free loan manufacturing and regulatory compliance, including the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) rule.
Many of our videos were created by Interthinx®, which is now First American Mortgage Solutions.
- Ask the Experts About Regulatory Compliance | Roger Fendelman on a Rule-based Engine
- Ask the Experts About Regulatory Compliance | Roger Fendelman on State Consumer Protection Law
- Ask the Experts About Regulatory Compliance | Roger Fendelman Q4 Update
- Ask the Experts About Regulatory Compliance | Roger Fendelman Q3 Update
Mortgage Fraud Mitigation
- Ask the Experts About Mortgage Fraud Mitigation | Connie Wilson on a Strong Fraud Tool
- Ask the Experts About Mortgage Fraud Mitigation | Connie Wilson Q2 Update
- Ask the Experts About Mortgage Fraud Mitigation | Connie Wilson Q1 Update
Quality Control for Servicers
- Ask the Experts About Quality Control | Nick Volpe on Why Servicers Would Outsource
- Ask the Experts About Quality Control | Nick Volpe Q3 Update
- Ask the Experts About Quality Control | Nick Volpe Q1 Update
Business Casual Video Series
Delivered in about a minute, we offer timely information for the busy mortgage professional.
- Compliance | Ann Fulmer Talks About Ability to Repay
- Compliance | Roger Fendelman Explains Bona Fide Discount Points
- Compliance | Roger Fendelman Discusses the CFPB
- Fulfillment Services | David G. Kittle, CMB, Talks About QM Readiness and the January Deadline
Training DVD Films
Changes in the mortgage industry have increased the emphasis on FHA lending. To qualify for FHA insurance, loans must meet very specific requirements. These webisodes take a light-hearted approach to helping understand the data verification necessary to qualify for FHA coverage.